1. Select a suitable remnant of fabric for the application.
2. Iron vliesofix onto the wrong side of the fabric. Put baking paper under the fabric so that the glue doesn´t contaminate the surface.
3. Draw the desired application mirror-inverted on the paper side of vliesofix ironed on.
4. Cut out both drawing and fabric.
5. Carefully remove the vliesofix from the rear side. The glue will remain on the fabric.
6. Place the prepared application in the desired position onto the garment, cover with baking paper or a cloth and iron until the application is entirely fixed.
7. Now edgestitch the borders of the application with straight stitches (length 3.0 . 3.5). Especially applications made of jersey, sweat or fleece can be sewn on this way perfectly.
8. You may also use decorative stitches. These, however, have to be smaller (select the appropriate stitch of your sewing machine) so that all edges and corners are sewn correctly. Perfect stitches are for instance,bitte einsetzen or zigzag-stitches. This variant is suitable for non-stretch fabrics.